I'll be the first to admit I've been a little absent these past few weeks: Every once in while, I bite off more than I can chew (pun intended). Generally speaking, these times are immensely productive, but can also be disruptive. so I hope you'll allow me to belatedly pull out my virtual 'pardon my dust' sign. I've been working behind the scenes on the site to make it easier to search and bring you new features, like upcoming Weekly Meal Plans - but more on that soon. In the meantime, breakfast links for your happy (and possibly very snowy) weekend!
- Speaking of inclement weather, maybe it's time to whip up a Nutella latte and grab a copy of Salt, Sugar, Fat for your e-reader
- Or visit the beautiful (if rain-soaked) Emerald City; getting around couldn't be easier
- Possibly the most gorgeous scientific tool I've ever seen...
- ...And the most heartbreaking essay on marriage and loss I've ever read
- Are you a total philatelist? This encomium to the Post Office will resonate with you
- An unapologetic look at how tentative language impacts women in the workplace #sorrynotsorry
- And how we can raise our daughters to be kind and with a voice of their own