There are times in our lives where we're just over: Over-worked, over-scheduled, over-whatever. And while the thing that's often called for is just doing your best and getting through, it's precisely the time that slowing down for just a few moments can be sweetest. If you have a second, grab your favorite beverage and read on.
- To no one's surprise, Heidi Swanson, author of the blog blog 101cookbooks.com, has a drop-dead gorgeous kitchen
- I don't really tailgate, but if I did, it would certainly include mac & cheese canapes and bourbon maple hot toddies
- Because you're never too old to turn yourself into a Peanuts character
- Love the idea to foster the entrepreneurial spirit in kids!
- Has this era really ushered in the death of the house party?
- We took a few hours to enjoy Feast Portland last weekend. What a buzzing food scene there
- I can hardly believe my Society of Women Engineers talk is coming up in less than a month. It'll be a short trip to Nashville, but boy, does the town look fun!
- Watch this video of the solar system at scale. Do you agree we're a "tiny marble floating in nothing"?