I don't have as much free time these days, but when I do, I try to fill it with the things I love most: Friends and family, cooking, and taking a few minutes to read or listen to something that opens my mind. Here's the best from the web today - and wishing you a great week ahead!
- If you've ever been told you're annoyingly optimistic, you probably had a hunch there was an upside to this personality trait in the office
- Speaking of working hours (which I seem to have had many of lately), The Atlantic is making a case for a generation that might just enjoy the 9 to 5
- Professional success manifests itself in many different forms. This entrepreneur's story may inspire you to follow an unconventional path
- What are you reading this week? I'm adding Stir to my list on a friend's recommendation
- Need something shorter? Dr. Andrew Weil writes on why he cooks
- Last time I checked, Boston and New York didn't always play nice. City folk: maybe we can all agree on Walhburgers?
- Filing this under agree to disagree; I'm still going to buy Ghiradelli