As I prepare to jump headlong into a new professional role this Monday, I've found myself reflecting on plentiful and meaningful our work lives can be. Here's to rolling up one's shirtsleeves... and always taking time to start the day with a few good reads.
- If there isn't a hashtag for Luddites, there ought to be, because I'm still not feeling Snapchat
- Do you remember the street artist Banksy from Exit through the Gift Shop? He's back - and possibly snarkier than ever - with Dismaland
- Life's too short to keep doing what you don't love
- Saved By the Bell fan in the 90s? Incontrovertible evidence shows the series came out 26 years go. But I'm on the fence as to whether Jessie was a feminist
- Like many mid-century styles, the Airstream seems to be making a comeback
- Slightly imperfect shouldn't mean fruits and veggies can't sell. But it can lead to a better deal for consumers