I didn't think I'd need to remind myself that skipping breakfast (links) is never an auspicious start to the day - tsk tsk! Despite its slightly delayed arrival, this week's post is just in time for National S'mores Day. You don't even need a campfire to celebrate. Please, make these (and save a few for me).
- Down days, begone! The pep talk generator will perk you right up
- Would a rose by any other name smell as sweet? I couldn't tell you, but here's a great piece from NPR on the origins and relative meanings of namaste
- Have you experienced lifestyle inflation creep?
- Swipe right: The New York Times published a piece on the fickle fortunes of mate value
- For the time-challenged: The Imagined Desks of Historical Women wall calendar might add a bit of magic to your office
- If you love craft beer, you might enjoy New Belgium's new collaboration
- Food blogger Molly Yeh is a fantastic writer - and her diet doesn't sound half bad, either
- If you're a woman in a male-dominated field, you might relate to #ilooklikeanengineer