Every once in a while, winter leaves the best of us feeling under the weather. We do our best to muddle through, and then the miraculous happens: Our bodies recover, and we get a little bit of ourselves back. With my newfound energy today, I've decided to try out the Crackly Banana Bread recipe a dear friend sent me - after catching up on some reading, of course:
- Armchair traveler or aspiring glamper? Check out this gorgeous (and rentable) A-frame cabin in California's stunning Yosemite National Park
- If, like me, you just can't get enough of Adele's 25, you'll love the live version of her hit song "Hello"
- Because. Baby lions. And one very needy house cat
- This potentially life-saving technology reminds me that sometimes we need to hear women ROAR
- If you've ever suspected the perennial optimists in our midst were mutants, The New York Times now confirms your hunch. Fortunately for the rest of us, we can practice gratitude and reap the same rewards
- This New Yorker piece on Crisis Text Line reminded me of why counseling can be such impactful work
- Required reading for Sunday Funday fans: "American football as both a sport and a mirror" of our cultural values