It's almost the holidays! It's almost the holidays! This time of year always leaves me feeling like I could shout from the rooftops with gratitude for everything the year has given us. But short of sounding any kind of barbaric yawp (or revisiting one of my all time favorite films), this season also provides ample opportunity for introspection. Here's to some weekend reading that can both entertain and enrich:
- Radically simple random acts of kindness
- Can we see more beauty in the world simply by telling someone?
- Or 'be the change we seek in the world' - starting with our body language
- If someone you know loves carrot cake, make them a carrot cake pancake tree
- Reading inspiration from the Gates Foundation
- Bonus points if Bill (and you) can relate to this humorous look at tech addiction
- David Foster Wallace, throw those crustaceans out the window. Can we please consider the jumpsuit?
- And because I just can't resist the combination of the words 'free' and 'printable,' here are some gift tags and peppermint party decorations