Every once in a while, life leaves us a little worse for the wear -- or at least in need of a little TLC. This weekend, I hope you'll do a little something nice for yourself, whether it's making a favorite bite to eat that warms and nourishes you, or adventuring out for a bit to be refreshed by the beautiful fall weather around us. And, of course, I hope this post finds you taking a big sip of your favorite beverage and reading on!
- How had we not all thought of coconut whipped cream sooner?
- New Yorkers, take a gander up the Hudson: there's so much more to the Empire State than the Big Apple
- If you have little ones, these books for Halloween might be right up your alley
- But adult children, you can enjoy the holiday too, via DIY mini-eyeball doughnuts
- Musical lovers and history buffs rejoice: Hamilton may make your nerd brain explode
- Meal planning doesn't have to tamp down creativity - or be laborious. It's been a godsend for me this busy, busy past month or so!
- All caught up on the latest contemporary fiction? Dive into bestsellers of yesteryear and you may unearth a gem
- In a world where so many things are seen as dichotomous, the beauty in the paradox of fall