It's nearly All Hallows' Eve! I couldn't resist posting fun links for your morning a little earlier than usual in order to share spirited ideas to celebrate Halloween with kids (or adult children). Here's to a day includes time for a warm beverage before any 'toil and trouble' bubbles up!
- Throwing a 'Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun' party? Get free printable decorations and goodies from the folks at Pizzazzerie, TomKat Studio and Oh So Beautiful Paper
- Keep ghosts and goblins of all ages (including the grown ones) occupied making paper bats (and more), constellation cans, apple monsters and mummy lanterns
- Or occupy yourself with a DIY costume (seriously, the sheep is just amazing)
- #GourdTimes: You bet your Junior Mints I'll be making these next year!
- Do you rather fancy a different kind of treat - like breakfast in bed? Kate Spade makes giving a hint a thing of beauty (and her new home furnishings line is pretty good looking, too)
- Fellow Meal Time Aggression (MTA) sufferers, hanger isn't in your head, and science proves it
- But sometimes the lady really doth protest too much. Leave it to Amy Schumer to create a hilarious skit out of gender stereotypes (and go see Trainwrecked if you haven't already!)
- In the spirit of a lighthearted holiday, here's one last link that explores what food from the 1950's really tasted like to its diners