You know those times in your life when you felt particularly invigorated and productive - but also moved too quickly to notice everything around you? I stumbled upon this quote last night and it stopped me in my tracks. It reminded me that although it doesn't always seem like we're given time, we can take it for ourselves...even if it's just a few quick moments with our favorite beverage and a few good links:
- Adele's new single plus an album coming out November 20? Yes, please!
- And speaking of things to look forward to, Bradley Cooper's role as a three star Michelin chef in Burnt is coming to theaters
- If you're not into films, perhaps you're feelin' the Bern
- Does anyone else incentivize their workouts with the promise of new gear? This Derek Lam + Athleta collab is motivation enough
- Tell me these fun Halloween DIYs wouldn't make you feel like a kid again (or the host of a knockout party)
- Life is messy. @Courtwrites on why it benefits your creativity (and more)
- Nobody ever says "I want a sad French toast stick when I grow up"