There are times when life is so full with activity that it might seem like bursting, but I like to think of it as gently stretching the boundaries of what we think is possible for ourselves. As I get ready for a week that will take me across the country to give my first public talk, you can bet the first thing on my list for Sunday is a big cup of coffee and some articles to recenter me before starting the day in earnest:
- This woman set out to prove food stamp recipients can eat well, and now provides a free copy of her book to someone in need for every consumer purchase
- You can be economical with your food waste, too: no icky composting required
- Should our professional and personal lives really be separate?
- Either way, here's how you can make more out of your time in the workplace
- And for your coffee break, a little something for you #PSL devotees
- For all of us who are at times unable to remember our passwords, I'd like to add #FML does not have enough characters
- Parents, do any of these conversations with your progeny sound familiar (or perhaps familial?)
- Kids and adult children should always have fun on holidays. Why not start with some free printables for Halloween?